(WANTED) Red "ALERT" cover for Simplex TrueAlert Speaker/Strobe

Got something for sale, or looking for a particular alarm? Feel free to post here. Also, feel free to post an interesting auction or a sale on a website you have found.
Forum rules
Topics that are over 90 days old will automatically be deleted. If an item has already been sold, the topic will be deleted per OP's request.

The OP of a topic is allowed to lock their topic, in this forum only. This shall only be done once the sale of an item is complete. It will serve as a flag for the moderators/administrators to know which topics to delete.
firealarmveteran15
Serious Participant
Serious Participant

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:27 am

I know for a fact that there were listings for them on eBay a while back, but now there doesn't seem to be any (done by searching "simplex 4905" on eBay).

I am in desperate need for this cover, in case I need to make an impromptu video about something that I consider important.

This is so I don't end up doing something like this again:
IMG_1746_downsized.jpg
IMG_1746_downsized.jpg (66.48 KiB) Viewed 69 times

I know that there's a listing for blank covers, but I'm very picky, and I specifically want an Alert cover, not a blank cover.

If, miraculously, there's a listing for such thing that pops up on eBay (as long as it's not listed at $35-40 or more -- depending on shipping costs), or if, in the off-chance that someone has a spare Alert cover that they don't need, let me know ASAP.