Wanted: Two (2) working IBM 4030-1 fire alarm trumpet horns

Got something for sale, or looking for a particular alarm? Feel free to post here. Also, feel free to post an interesting auction or a sale on a website you have found.
Forum rules
Topics that are over 90 days old will automatically be deleted. If an item has already been sold, the topic will be deleted per OP's request.

The OP of a topic is allowed to lock their topic, in this forum only. This shall only be done once the sale of an item is complete. It will serve as a flag for the moderators/administrators to know which topics to delete.
McGyver

Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:42 am

Hello all, I wish to purchase two working IBM 4030-1 12 volt AC fire alarm horn trumpets. The nameplate will state "12volts AC" and Coil "1.6 Ohms".

The functional equivalent of this horn may be a Simplex model, as I understand they are the successor to IBM.

I hope this is allowed, here is a link to a youtube post of the horns I am looking for:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 1461419145

I have not had any luck finding them on E Bay. I did some research show that there have been some available there in the past.

I have pictures of my existing units available, but I don't immediately understand the directions for posting them here.

Thank you for your help.