Collection on Fire Extinguishers

Hey all, just have a general question to all of you on TFP. Anyone on here collects or works with Fire extinguishers(Post 1990 extinguishers). I’m a general collector of F/A equipment, exit sighs, and fire extinguishers and wanted to know if anyone has a collection going on. As of me, I have 7 extinguishers and still growing. I’m also looking for trading to go on as I have multiple extinguishers that are from the same company.

I’ve got a couple of old soda-acid types I’ve found in basements over the years. One was activated and was sitting on its side and there is still some solution inside, can’t get the top off to drain it out! Also have an old yellow ABC extinguisher from the late 70’s I got from a public housing building that was slated for demolition. Not really big on collecting them. Just thought those were interesting.

I don’t really make it a point to collect them (can you imagine how crowded my house would be?) but I do have about 3 or 4 of those old copper soda acid extinguishers in the basement.

I have quite a collection of fire extinguishers…I did some fire extinguisher work a few years ago and picked up a bunch of freebies