Does anyone still see Ford Crown Victorias?

Anything related to emergency vehicles! Pictures, discussions, etc... Just keep it related to emergency vehicles!
RSSAlarms
Serious Participant
Serious Participant
YouTube Username: RSSAlarms

My department no longer uses them, they use dodge chargers now. I want to know if anyone has seen them still used by their city’s Police department.
”what is your major malfunction; numbnuts?”
-R. Lee Ermey
TheBlueCFL
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
YouTube Username: The Blue CFL

The FD I volunteer for has a CVPI, ex police cruiser used a department service vehicle. No lights or sirens on it.

Besides that, very few PDs in my area have Crown Vics. Those that do either have them as spares or are beating the heck out of them so they can be replaced sooner. Where I live, the spare cruisers are the Police Interceptor Tauruses. All the newer ones are Explorers.
EdwardsFan
Fire Alarm Technician
Fire Alarm Technician
YouTube Username: Mircomfan

I know this is a little of a bump, but yes, on a regular. There used to be a huge Ford plant about half an hour from me, where my Grandpa worked. They produced the Crown Vic, and when it was time to retire them, my city's police force bought a whole ton. So I see them quite fairly, with a mixure of the new Dodge Chargers and Ford Taurus.
"Never forget your history, Nor your destiny." - Bob Marley
TheAlmightyZach
Administrator
Administrator
YouTube Username: Fire Alarm Tech

There are very few still in my area, at least still in use for public safety. I occasionally see them still around but they are clearly retired police cars.
Zach - Administrator & Site Owner
Former Fire Alarm Technician for a local company in the Chicago Area, Full Time Student
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/FireAlarmTech