Casual Participant
YouTube Username: Cesar Blanco

I own a GE GTW460ASJWW.
#washingmachines
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

We just got a new one a few months ago and I never paid attention to the model of it but I think it might be a Whirlpool but don't quote me on that. When I do laundry again, I will look at it but I think it might be a WTW4855HW.
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.
Alexis_T
Serious Participant
Serious Participant

I never really paid attention to it, but yeah that's a Aya AW1288WH that we have at home, I don't know anything besides it's maybe 3 years old, and it's starting to rust on the sides.

It's just your average front loader, does the job "just fine"... It was cheap but simple enough.
Hello from France!
If you see someone with my real name (Alexis Trinquet) without the uppercase A and T commenting on any of your videos please just ignore them.
Devices in my collection: too much to count and still counting..!
Retired STR-SG
Memorial
Memorial

Sears Kenmore purchased around 1975 from the Sears Surplus Store for $149. Had a scratch or dent on one side. Replaced the valve assembly about 10 or 15 years ago. The hot water solenoid coil opened.
thegeet
Casual Participant
Casual Participant

My dad bought a Samsung WF45R6300AW for mom's home in Mexico. On the second load, it stuggled on the final spin. I had to redistribute but it still wouldn't spin until the next day. Our washer was, as a result, full of water, as I tried to run the rinse and spin cycle to try to even things out. At the end, we finally took stuff out. And it took 10 minutes to finally spin.
#washingmachines
cerbpyro
Casual Participant
Casual Participant

We have a matching Samsung HE washer and dryer pair (model numbers not on hand at the moment). Purchased in 2011, both still working fine. The only time they've messed up or not worked correctly, to my knowledge, was a case of user error (wrong setting) that caused the washer to think it was overfilled and it shut off automatically with a "dc" error code on the display.
Steven Davis
K-12 Music Education Major, Class of 2021
2020 Drum Major
Principal Chair Bassoonist
Self-Proclaimed Orch Dork :D
#Volvo4Life
thegeet
Casual Participant
Casual Participant

cerbpyro wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:55 pm We have a matching Samsung HE washer and dryer pair (model numbers not on hand at the moment). Purchased in 2011, both still working fine. The only time they've messed up or not worked correctly, to my knowledge, was a case of user error (wrong setting) that caused the washer to think it was overfilled and it shut off automatically with a "dc" error code on the display.
Whenever I opened the door before a cycle started, it also displayed a dc error code.
#washingmachines
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant

Honestly I always wanted a front-load washer because it has a glass door that you can see the clothes getting washed through. I know it probably sounds dumb, but watching that might be relaxing.
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.
RSSAlarms
Serious Participant
Serious Participant
YouTube Username: RSSAlarms

I created a similar topic like this back in 2018: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9637

Feel free to bump it, I don’t care!
”what is your major malfunction; numbnuts?”
-R. Lee Ermey
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant

If only we had more mods that came here. I'm sure that one of them could merge the two topics together. This forum is really starting to wind down.