Chili Peppers

Sheesh, I can’t edit my posts? I meant green chile, not germ chile! :lol:

Can I join on that contest :stuck_out_tongue:

On Skype… lol :lol:

I didn’t know that y’all two wanted to join in, but I guess you can if you want. And yeah, Skype seems like the best way to go for us to challenge each other if we all live on opposite corners of the country.
Just waiting on Destin’s 2¢, haha :smiley:

LOL! :lol: Destin…Are You Ready…To Be Challenged…lol
I vote ghost peppers… :stuck_out_tongue:

But for realz, Pennsylvania is pretty lacking in the spicy food department. Might have to find a local Mexican market or grow some peppers in our garden. :wink:

What shall the challenge be, gentlemen? Green chile? Habaneros?

Oh, Destin, add aceaslin128 on Skype.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE… :lol:

Record this

If Destin wants to, then yes, we’ll record it. :wink:

Ghost peppers

Do you really want two dead collectors?? lol :wink:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure Destin wants to live to see himself turn 21, and I want to live to see myself graduate high school! :lol:

Update:
I’ve bought a habanero, now I’m just waiting on Destin and Brandon (if he wants to join).

What you will need:
1 habanero pepper
1-2 glasses of milk
1-2 slices of bread
antacid (if you need it)

The rules are:

1. Each participant will eat the entire pepper, seeds and all. This is the hardest step.
  2. One participant will pull up the Pokémon theme song and all participants will sing along to it, trying not to say “oh god” or “this hurts” or anything to that extent in the process
  3. The last person to crack, take a sip of milk, take a bite out of the bread, take an antacid, etc. wins.

Also, if this is going to be done over Skype, who will record?

I can record probably. Since were thru 3 some time zones…how will we time it?

Does this mean laugh because were singing the Pokémon theme? Lol :smiley:

No, its when you snap and take a sip of milk.

Well, we’re all in consecutive time zones, so that means when it’s 10:00 here in Texas, it’ll be 9:00 in Idaho and 11:00 in Pennsylvania. Does that sound like a reasonable enough time to kill our taste buds?

10 in Idaho please :wink: I can’t get to the store before 9

My schedule can be unpredictable, so I’ll let you all know when I have free time soon. :smiley: BTW, let’s move future discussion to PM’s.