Create a fire alarm brand/fire alarm device

I can try i might mess up the paw again

2 Likes

Just take your time and it will be awesome to see

2 Likes

Have you had chance to draw your fictional fire alarm device with your fictional brand on it?

1 Like

i am working on it now

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice, I like the design of the notification appliance

1 Like

I’ll probably draw a quick sketch of my fire alarm device.

What is your favourite fictional fire alarm brand?

• Wilkintech
  • FTW Alarms
  • Furryalarms
  • Alterator Life Safety
0 voters
1 Like

I have a drawing, I just need to finish it

1 Like

My Company is Ryder Life Safety.

Me and @MrFireAlarm have an agreement in which I will install his appliances. Such as the CS-7, or his line of N/As. (This should work since we know each other IRL.)

For Security, Vista systems will be used with their ability to interconnect with MFA’s panels.

Not only will I install and maintain systems, but also other brands and systems installed by other people.

I have not thought on manufacturing my own series of devices, however they would probably be Multi Tone and Addressable.

If anyone is interested in partnering with me, let me know. I find that we all should be working towards 1 common goal, coming together to keep people safe and property safe, especially when it comes to Fire Protection.

Ryder Life Safety is only a small subdivision of Ryder. Inc. Our Residential Branch, Ryder Alarm also specializes in life safety. Not only do we do Life Safety, but Event Services, Security, Smart Automation.

3 Likes

Since Wilkintech and MFA are owned by the same parent company, will you install both?

3 Likes

Alterator Life Safety doesn’t just do fire protection but we also build and install warning sirens as well as weather radios for commercial and residential applications.

3 Likes

Yes, MFA has informed me before on this mutual agreement so yes, depending on the application and your permission, Wilkintech devices can be installed by RLS.

2 Likes

To add on, My Fire Alarm Manufacturer, “FireSense” is working on some larger projects as well, such as simple 1 NAC 1 Zone Panels, To Multi Zone Intelligent Panels.

I will release more information once I start the project.

2 Likes

I had a lucid dream last night with some rather unique devices. I was visiting a college and exploring one of their buildings when I found these speaker strobes mounted in the hallways.

This is the Phoenix Systems “Pyrocom” SS-24-H, a 24VDC, high-candela speaker strobe.

Since all I knew about it was what it looked like, I decided to give it a little backstory.

Phoenix Systems Corp was a fairly small alarm systems manufacturer based in, quite appropriately, Phoenix, Arizona. The company mostly rebranded Space Age Electronics and Federal Signal horns, horn strobes, and a variety of pull stations when it was established in 1982.

However, in the early 90s, Phoenix got into manufacturing its own devices in the “Pyrocom” series, such as the SS-24-H. They mostly used spare parts from Faraday, as seen with the modified mounting plate. They also made panels and pull stations. However, these devices are unfortunately considered extinct.

Faraday was bought out by Siemens in 1995, which would ultimately be the same fate for Phoenix in 1997, just a year before Cerberus Pyrotronics would also be purchased by Siemens.

I would’ve posted this in any of the “fire alarms from dreams” posts on the forums, but they were dead, and I didn’t want to necro-post.

Please let me know if you think it should be moved.

3 Likes

Not exactly a fire manufacturing company, but more so my idea for my own service company. With the way things are going in my province with some companies being bought out more and more, and my boss retiring in the next few years, I’m hoping this becomes a reality within the next 5 to 10 years.

BENJAMIN FIRE PROTECTION LOGO 2

2 Likes

Anchor Fire Safety Technologies, Inc.
A division of Anchor Security
Products:

• FS-105 Fire supression cabinet
    • Features:
      Replaceable BC (Baking Soda) suppressant canisters
      Rechargeable air propellant tank
      String-activated valve allowing air pressure to force suppressant into pipes
      Pull station compatibility
      Can set off fire alarm system
      Uses weights held up by wax caps to detect excessive temps
      Can turn off electronic equipment that may be causing fire

-PyroSentry 12VDC Horn/strobe
-Continuous only
-Has prototype device made
PS-1000 pull station
-Similar to bg-12
-dual action
-has prototype

EasyProgram. A piece of software that somehow can program most fire alarm panels. Brought to you by Pivotal Systems and Solutions.
Edit: Evidently there is a company called Pivotal Systems. Although I don’t know if they still are active since their web presence looks like it’s straight out of the 90s.

As a web developer, I really liked the last sentence!

1 Like

Fun. I have done some web development using IIS, and I probably did it bad, since instead of using virtual directories, I just created a bunch of different sites on different ports.

1 Like