Has anyone ever seen foreign fire alarm devices on American systems?

Puerto Rico is part of the USA as a territory island.

They have spanish variants of the north american systems that are also made for central american countries.

I’m going to Aruba this summer with my family. I wonder what I’ll find there, and I’ll try to take pictures if I can. I’m going to make a photo dump once I get back. Speaking of photo dumps, I still need to work on my Washington D.C. photo dump. I’ve pushed it off for almost a YEAR now.

Definetly post. I wanna see what stuff they have there on a dutch island in the america’s

1 Like

Will do! It may take a long time to edit depending on how many photos I take but I’ll definitely keep you updated.

1 Like

Update on the Vista House system. Looking at newer photos of the Vista House. The Call Points (unsurprisingly to me) was replaced with BG-12s. So the Call Points are now gone.

Aruba is super cool, me and my friends went on a cruise and it stopped there one day. We took a UTV tour around the island, was pretty cool to be driving these things during the nightime with traffic.

I’ll be quite honest, not sure if I can remember seeing much fire alarms there, but I was mainly in retail shops and what not.