Help with annunciator

[attachment=0]image.jpeg[/attachment]

Similar to what you have there

6W 32V…printed on the bulb…seems odd

6 watts 32 volts means it will work on 24 volts. You could use the output on terminal strip 1 and not need a transformer. That output is limited to 500 ma so two lamps on at the same time is approaching the limit.

Simplex always used lamps rated above the nominal working voltage. A long time ago we used incandescent lamp visual signals. The low voltage units used a 28 volt lamp. The line voltage (120 volt) units used a 145 volt bulb. The idea was that the bulbs would last longer operating below their rated voltage.

The closest replacement I found in a quick search is:
6S6DC/32V MINIATURE BULB BA15D BASE - 6 Watt S6 Clear Double Contact (Ba15d) Base 32 Volt, 4.0 MSCP, C-6 Filament Design. 1,500 Average Rated Hours 1.82" Maximum Overall Length. That is from Bulb Town. Not sure if that is a perfect match or not. You would have to measure a bulb and compare.
http://www.bulbtown.com/6S6DC_32V_MINIATURE_BULB_BA15D_BASE_p/40811.htm

Annunciator wiring using MS-4 built in 24 volts.

Ahhhh…I understand now. Just seemed like 32VDC was an oddball current for anything, but it makes perfect sense. I like the idea of running this off the non resettable power. I’ll have to give this method a try.

Got it up and running. Thank You for the help!!! I’m going to set another one up at one of my sheds. Masterbox 4133. I’m going to put it next to the masterbox on that one. [attachment=0]image.jpeg[/attachment]

Did the four zones, plus common alarm for zone 6 and common trouble for zone 7.

Great. See, that wasn’t so difficult.

Nothing to it.

Hooked up,the annunciator on one of my sheds. Masterbox 4133 and attached annunciator box. Really easy to do. Zones 1-4, zone 6 is common alarm and zone 7 is common trouble. Just like I did in the house.

[attachment=0]image.jpeg[/attachment]