Merry Christmas!

No; I am also being generous about giving some stuff I don’t want any more (some video games, a toy car) away to people I know or who need goods like clothing. I also care for my family and friends and wish them a Merry Christmas, too.

Speaking of gifts, I accidentally left out a couple more items; a vest jacket and a picture frame for a puzzle I worked on.

WHAT!? WO WO I am SO sorry… you give away things you do not want anymore? So basically you give people your trash??

I had NO idea you were SO SO generous kevistic! You are an amazing person…

Often times I choose to be generous over greedy, and sometimes having a good relationship with people can reap the benefits of joy; just today I received a trumpet ornament (I play a trumpet) from one of my mother’s friends as a gift. The ornament comes from Von Maur, which is an upscale department store in Livonia.

Christ…

To those of you who still have not bragged about what you go or what “upscale” store it came from it is so nice to see people still enjoy the true meaning of this time of year.

I bag groceries at a supermarket and a man whose groceries I bagged tonight expressed his disapproval of how many people have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas. I agreed with him, while bagging his groceries.

We now have some family members for a little New Year’s Eve get-together, so I can round out the following gifts:

007: From Russia with Love (Xbox)
Luigi’s Mansion (GameCube)
Mission: Impossible (Nintendo 64)
The Simpsons Road Rage (Xbox)
Some books (Calvin & Hobbes, Get Well Soon, etc)

Now, most of the gifts have an interesting backstory to them. Several weeks ago, my grandmother gave be $50 to spend on whatever I want, and the idea was that I would wrap what I bought with the money and give the contents to my grandmother to open on this day, so that she would be surprised. This was a very neat idea and I hope that I will be able to do this again next Christmas. :smiley:

Wow Kev…

What a fucking ass hole.