My Panels And Rare Alarms (9/24/22 Update) (2001 Fixed)

Oh youre the guy. I remember you. That thing is still plugging away

I’m glad to hear it’s still working good. Also, why did you put the original cover with the broken tab and faded letters on there?

I needed the lens for another 2903 because it was in worse condition

Oh, okay. I also am sad to say I only have 1 functional 2903 as of today, since my cheap 9101’s circuit decided to break on me. The strobe tube fell off (the little one on the back) with only a single touch to the strobe plate. But I think you already knew this.

1 Like

I hate the strobes on those things. They are terrible quality and since the circuit boards are exposed, stuff can get broken easily. Sometimes you dont even have to touch it and itll stop working. Ive had a few fail on me over the years but have had no issues with my 8 light plates.

Yeah, the light plates tend to be more reliable. But I just want to know, do the 1st gen 2903-9101s (with the massive circuit board) have a better quality strobe than the 2nd and 3rd gens?

I actually dont have one to mess with but from what ive heard they are more effective. They are brighter and faster so they are much more noticable

Since they are brighter, I’d assume they’re higher quality as well. I’m also going to post an update on my collection with pictures. You excited?

I actually have a single 2903 strobe plate with the bigger circuit board, though as of now all my 2903 plates (both light & strobe) work perfectly.

I have a few 1st generation 9101’s, they do have a slightly brighter strobe (not by much) by comparison to the later generations. They also flash a bit faster due to the lack of a potentiometer.

That is a awesome fire-lite horn light

2 Likes

Nice! is their any way I could buy the Simplex 2903 9006 + 2901 9806 + projector: surface mount version

I don’t think he’s selling anything from his collection

Yeah not gonna happen. Check eBay and you may get lucky.

yea so i saw this in my school
wallpaper

oh yea and about the fire-lite light,NewAgeServerAlarm has one