Thank you

lol, next year we will celebrate the birth of the Fire Panel, and BradH. :smiley:

This is actually the third forum. The first one was on Yabb SE - I don’t even remember my old username, but I joined around 2004. It was a very pleasant and respectful community. After I lost interest and stopped visiting the forum, the site moved to phpBB in 2007 and all of the old posts and accounts were deleted. Around the time that I rejoined, there was just a lot of drama and troublesome users. For a while, Ben disappeared from the forum and none of the mods had enough capability to do anything about it. There was some spam and the forum had to stop accepting new registrations. Unfortunately, a lot of long-time users left and the place kind of died, but it was resurrected once the site changed hands and some of those users have now come back. :smiley:

This website has been around since 2004? I thought it was very new.

It’s been around even longer than that. I think Ben Schumin created the forums in 2001.

I knew this was around for a little bit.

Who is ben schumin. newageserver did not start this?

These forums were originally associated with schuminweb.com. After Ben more or less abandoned the forums, newageserveralarm was given permission to split the forums off to a new site and changed the name.

Oh well i have learned some history about the forums.

I also just learned that. How long has this version of the forums existed (under NewAgeServerAlarm’s administration)?

I believe we moved them over on New Years Eve.

Oh, so that’s why NewAgeServerAlarm has only been advertising for this in the intro of a few videos.

i think he is still advertiseing the forums

I think you are correct, but what I meant was that he has been since a few videos ago, right?

Yep like 15-16 videos ago

I did not know that. I guess I was off when I said a “few”, lol.

ya lol but if you think that is not a long time ago