Transformer Mixing

I cannot take a photo “the file is too big” I tried cropping it but it was still too large, sorry. But it is a Firelite Transformer.

Cropping isn’t what you want to do. You actually need to resize the image.

Imgur
Don’t even need an account.

Thanks andrew and you too prog, picture coming right up

Here it is, any help?

Appears to be a center tapped transformer. Can you get a picture of the sticker I see on the top please?

Sure. Coming right up.

I have a 27 volt transformer with a DC rectifier and when you read the voltage on the nac it is 27 so mine dose not change with the rectifier

First, are you sure the rectifier is working?

Also, how accurate is your meter? Some of them have a 1 to 4 volt error.

ahhh, i can help…you need to get the power supply board for that…thats the transformer that fire lite panels use…i have a power supply board for that for sale…if you but it…i will show you exactly how to hook it up…

Tools Required:

• The Transformer (You Have IT)
  • Power Supply Board ( You may buy it from me, $12 + Shipping)
  • Voltage Meter

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221198158742

I know the rectifier is working or my p2r would be blown up the meater I’m not quite shure how accurately it reads

@ Sam like I said, I’m not buying anything right now. I’m not gonna use my money on something I don’t even need. Just tell me where 120 goes in and where 24 or whatever go out.

I cannot upload the photo, ever after resizing it, it’s still too big.

Got it.

ok,
so to sum things up you are trying to connect this to a panel or an alarm?

Old topic… To the OP, has the problem been resolved?

Nathan, remember our bumping rule…

sorry about that newageserver

No it has not… :frowning: any help new age?

are you trying to connect it to a panel or an alarm directly

Niether, I am using this on a full 24VAC system, for a doorbell. But I don’t know how to connect it!

I sent you that part. It came off an MS-5UD, you need the power board.! ($12+Shipping)