What have you seen?

With a different system right? :roll:

I have one of those FIKE buttons and 2x of those pull out things.

The Ansul ones?

Itā€™s one of those ones you pull out and water flows out.

like this??

If you can add me on skype @ lilrags16

1 Like

Yep. Ones a 1970s one thatā€™s square and is nos.

I donā€™t know how I forgot to mention this, but I once went to perform a test of the deluge/foam system at Bostonā€™s Logan International Airport. We had an electrical contractor come in to assist us with the panel as the equipment was far too elaborate for us to mess with. He disabled the faom generators to avoid a huge mess and interruptions to business.

What we did was push around a wheeled cart with a metal pan on it, filled with gasoline. In various spots we would toss in a match and within seconds the flame detection units would sense the fire and it would set off the alarm system. The alarms were interesting. There were BG-12s scattered about (This hanger was HUGE) and the signals were those large red loudspeakers, possibly made by Wheelock.

Like these?

Yes, but they were just single speakers. Not cluster speakers.

Ahhh. Makes sence

Thats a STH Cluster Speaker w/ MCCH
Multi-Candela Strobe
Made by Cooper Notificationā€¦ Not made by Wheelock A simple Google Images search revealed this.

Cooper Notification is Wheelock, Cooper is the parent company.

^That is correct

ANDā€¦

either way, simple reading comprehension reveals that I said they were POSSIBLY made by Wheelock.

http://www.cooperindustries.com/content/public/en/safety/notification/brands/wheelock.html

Now owned by Eaton to make things even more confusing. :lol:

Eaton owns Cooper Industries which owns Wheelock. Theyā€™ve actually owned Cooper for around 1.5-2 years now.