Honeywell DeltaNet FS90

1 Like

My god man! Lol

Thesdx,
I am amazed at out many fire alarm devices/panels that you continue to buy. I am very appreciative that you have not yet got bored and given up fire alarms. You recently became my favorite fire alarm channel, beating the ever so popular soccerdude7330.

I look forward to more videos.

Thanks! I appreciate it. :smiley:

No problem. One thing I am thankful for with your videos, is all of the knowledge you share. I have learned a lot about fire alarm systems from watching your videos. All of the new (at least new to you, not new from the manufacturer) panels have intrigued me.

Whenever I tell any of my friends that I like fire alarm systems, I tell them to go on YouTube, and I will tell them to look for your videos. It is also helpful for them to see everything on one wall, and not spread all over the house.

That’s definitely my goal for these videos. :slight_smile: I’m glad you enjoy them. At some point, I plan on doing a series of instructional videos for each panel I own, as well as videos for beginning hobbyists that explain the basics of fire alarm systems and electrical theory in general.

Those will be very helpful. I remember when I was new to fire alarms, and I did not know anything about electricity, or even what a circuit was, yet alone fire alarms.

The newbies will love you!