Siemens PAD-3 and EST iO 1000 Test 2

This is where users can post any videos, recordings, or photos they have made that is related to fire alarms,
Forum rules
You are only allowed to post YOUR videos here. Please refrain from posting others videos.
jm2014
Casual Participant
Casual Participant

Siemens PAD-3 and EST iO 1000 Test 2

Post by jm2014 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Since I don't have the money for a Siemens panel yet, I went ahead and bought myself a PAD-3 NAC Power Supply and a few Siemens Horn/Strobes. They are Faraday rebranded versions of the U-MHU-MCS (Faraday 2834B) and U-MCS (Faraday 2700). They are wired for Audible Silence since most setups like this are. I had tape on the horns because they are very loud and two of them are in a small room.

For the EST side of things: I received a new G1RF-HDVM (which worked at first and is now defective, I will replace later) and a SIGA-PS smoke. Since I was out of matches I had to get a little creative. Please note that the smoke test was done in a controlled environment and I had procedures in place in case something went wrong and had a fire extinguisher near by. The EST system is now programmed for audible silence unlike the last test.

Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Re: Siemens PAD-3 and EST iO 1000 Test 2

Post by Simplex 4051 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:12 am

Great test that you put up! It came out really nice! Its very awesome!
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.