Siemens DSC Module Test

This is where users can post any videos, recordings, or photos they have made that is related to fire alarms,
Forum rules
You are only allowed to post YOUR videos here. Please refrain from posting others videos.
jm2014
Casual Participant
Casual Participant

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Here I am testing my Siemens DSC-W sync module I received in the mail today. This is going to be used on my new system I am installing in my house, more to come on that in the future.

Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:38 am

That is a really cool setup that you are planning to have! I can't wait to see more of what you plan to do!
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.
jm2014
Casual Participant
Casual Participant

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:49 pm

I am slowing putting this system together. I have connected the DSC to the 4005 and with one U-MHU-MCS in the garage connected to the DSC. The temporal coding of the 9219's is being done by a PAD-3 NAC Extender that I forgot to show. All the wiring has to be redone due to the lack of wire and is quite an embarrassment, so just bear with me here. I plan on ordering new FPL cable as soon as all devices and parts are in.