ADT pull station age?

Looking for the Age of this old ADT pull station. Doing a quick google search I’ve found ADT pulls dating back to 1908 but this one looks a little newer than that with the more modern logo. Any insight would be appreciated.

1 Like

I cant find anything on them, but if I had to make a guess, I would say probably 1930-1950. Nonetheless, it’s a very cool pull station! Where did you see this? I’ll keep looking for more information.

1 Like

It was in a distribution/Manufacturing Warehouse in Niles Michigan. I haven’t been able to find much on it. Just though it would be cool to know. I appreciate the info!

1 Like

Update: After some digging, these were produced from 1940-1945. Very cool pull!

Very rare to find as well

Awesome! Thank you very much for the update! It will be good to relay this on to the customer!

1 Like

Is this pull station still in use?

As far as I know, it is. I gave them a price last September to replace the system and last I spoke with them the owner does not want to update at this time.

What notification appliances are there? Is there a panel?

It’s an old conventional security panel with GEM-EZM expansion modules. The they had a few horns here and there but not strobes. They were severely lacking on notification.

2 Likes