Ages

Just doing this out of curiosity. It’s hard to tell how old someone is on the Internet (people are often a bit older than I assume).
I’m 21 (college junior).

I’ll be 20 this Wednesday.

Cool! 20 is a good age to turn because means you’re not a teenager anymore. You officially become a “real” adult.

I thought that was 21.

I am between 12 and 21 but for all you know, I could be 65…lol

You become a REAL adult at 18. 20 is really a “nothing” birthday 21 is the big one for reasons you can only imagine :slight_smile:

That was such a usefull post FACP07 thank you…

No problem, anytime! :smiley:

I’m currently 15, turning 16 in a couple months

Same here.

I recently turned 21. I still feel like and look like a teenager, it wasn’t any real big deal turning 21 for me. Yea I can drink but I’m not really a big fan of drinking. I can gamble too, but I don’t need another bad habit. I recently stopped my bad smoking habit so I don’t need another one.

Gambling’s not all bad, you just have to make sure it doesn’t become a problem and they key to doing that is 1: don’t gamble if you don’t have the money to lose, and 2: think of it as more of entertainment than the change to win (or lose) money. I like to gamble, although I have the worst luck there is, lol.

As for me, I’m 22 and I also still look like a teen. I still get ID’d to make sure I’m 18 years old. People say I’ll appreciate it when I get older, but I really don’t see that happening…

I am in my mid 20’s and I look a bit like a teenager. It has its positives and negatives. I do not gamble the house always wins it’s not worth the loss I would rather take me money and put it down the sewer drain at least then perhaps someone that needs it could find it rather than a billionaire getting richer. I do a scratch ticket once and a while and have wont a few hundred dollars but I do not play the lottery religiously or anything like that. I drink occasionally and rarely am I ID’d that just makes me wonder who else they are really serving and these are by no means dive bars. But if you look and act professionally you usually at least in my experience do not get carded. That would actually be a neat little study to see how you are carded based on overall appearance on different time periods with the same server or clerk.