Autocall ES Programmer

I recently acquired the Autocall ES Programmer Revision 6.03.02 Software. Does this software only work on Autocall panels or does it also work on simplex panels?

1 Like

The Autocall ES Programmer only works on Autocall ES-series panels from what I have been told.

I tried to upload the program from an Autocall 4007ES but i could not open it in my programmer. Did not try to download towards the panel as it was new and did not want to screw it up haha.

Can you tell me where I can get 6.03.02… I have version 4.01.04 but really need the update

1 Like

I’m assuming that the latest version of the software is on the Autocall website, try there.

Do you have a programming license? If not you will not be able to open the programmer. IF you do then you should have access to a newer version on the autocall website

You can download 6.3.02 here

You can open and use it without a license, but only on 4007ES panels. It won’t let you open or create jobs for bigger panels without a license

Does it have another version that works on 4100ES panels or would theynall require a licence?

Hmm i didn’t notice, same behaviour on the Simplex programmer without key.

You can only use 4007 variants and NSI without license.

Link removed, sorry…

Can you give a link to download the security dongle service?

I just added them in a folder but unless you have a license or dongle they won’t be very useful.

1 Like