Devices in Your Collection That You've Never Seen in a Public Building

[quote=firealarmveteran15 post_id=80124 time=1524317912 user_id=854]

The Gentex GOS (the multi-tone version of the SHG – otherwise known as the predecessor of the Commander2/3/4), the Simplex 4903-9102 light plate, and, oddly enough, the Wheelock RSSP strobe plate.

[/quote]

Sorry for the bump, but I just acquired a System Sensor L-Series horn/strobe for Christmas (P2RL). That’s right, I haven’t seen an L-Series device of any type, despite being out for a while (not even one replacing an older notification appliance). I just know that there’s a good chance the L-Series horn/strobe will be eliminated off the list for me sometime soon.

[quote=firealarmveteran15 post_id=82770 time=1545868296 user_id=854] [quote=firealarmveteran15 post_id=80124 time=1524317912 user_id=854]

The Gentex GOS (the multi-tone version of the SHG – otherwise known as the predecessor of the Commander2/3/4), the Simplex 4903-9102 light plate, and, oddly enough, the Wheelock RSSP strobe plate.

[/quote]

Sorry for the bump, but I just acquired a System Sensor L-Series horn/strobe for Christmas (P2RL). That’s right, I haven’t seen an L-Series device of any type, despite being out for a while (not even one replacing an older notification appliance). I just know that there’s a good chance the L-Series horn/strobe will be eliminated off the list for me sometime soon.

[/quote]

Thats funny, because I have already seen loads of L-Series appliances EVERYWHERE. Even the speaker/strobe varient, which i found inside Millers Pub in Chicago