Do you put a line through a 7 or Z?

Do you put a line through a 7 or Z?

• I put a line through a 7
  • I put a line through a Z
  • I put a line through both a 7 and Z
  • I don’t put a line through either
0 voters

What does everyone do?

I started putting a line through my 7’s and Z’s a few years ago in my senior year of high school. I just think the line looks cool, that was my only reason.

I don’t get what you’re talking about.

Notice how the seven on the right has a line through it, that is what he/she is talking about.

That’s odd.

Yes, it is odd, but also kind of fancy. I just don’t do it.

I’ve never heard of anyone doing it.

i have seen people do that before i also seen an A like it shows on the coumputer. if you understand.

Hey, if you know a girl named Josh, let us know! 8)

i about died in laughter when i saw that :lol:

The seven I posted above (with the line going through it) looks like the font that would be used for a baseball team logo, doesn’t it?

Oh, whoops. I just try to put that so I don’t offend anyone. For all we know, that could be the name of his/her boyfriend.

I do put a line through my 7’s. I remember starting sometime in elementary school when I saw one of my friends doing it, and I thought it was cool, so I started doing it as well, and it’s just become habit since then.

As for the line through the z, sometimes I will do that, but most of the time I don’t.

The only time I put a line through a z is when working on math or physics problems with the variable “z” since my twos can often times look like z’s.

I only put a line through Z if it’s a mathematical equation. 7, no.

I don’t, however, I have a friend that went to Preschool and/or Kindergarten in the UK, where she learned to put lines through them, and then got yelled at for writing them “incorrectly” when she moved to the US.

I never put lines through any of 7s or Zs I write.