Es 200x temporal 4

Hey I have a Fire-Lite es 200x in a storage building that’s about 150,000 sq feet.
The system has 84 pc2wl-lf set to temporal 4. I’m powering them off a fl-ps 10 and I’m activing them from my nac one output on my control panel and I’m going into my input 1 on the power supply. My problem is getting them to synchronize.i have also check and tried the 2 temporal 4 setting on the back of the pc2wl-lf. I have gone through tech support and they haven’t been able to help. I checked my loads and for voltage and I’m below the threshold. I have eliminated the power supply and wire run by bench testing them with 3 of the horn strobes off the control panel and then still won’t sync. Has anyone else ran into this problem yet because Fire-Lite is making it sound like I’m the first one to have this problem. Also to note that everything synchronized perfectly when the system was set to temporal 3

I’m sorry to say I haven’t seen anyone (I think) try to sync temporal 4. I feel like it should be possible though… any power supplies in the loop? And confirming you have the coding set on the devices, not the panel?

Just curious why youre trying to use temp 4, which is designated to signify carbon monixide, if temp 3 is working.
Are you setting the nac panel to slave or master from the input of the facp?
Id have to look myself, but are you sure you need to chamge the settings on devices? Cant you just send send temp 4 protocol from the nac panel? I thought the settings on the devices were only needed if sending steady 24vdc.
Interesting senerio. Id have to play around with that myself to get an answer.

Set the dip switches on each of the power supply NAC circuits to Master, System Sensor and probably Selective Silence. The power supply will create its own sync when it receives an input from the panel.