Favourite alarm YouTubers

I don’t know if there’s already a topic for this, but feel free to discuss your favourite alarm YouTubers

Myself lol

In all honestly, I have no Idea. Id say the channels that dive into the technical things of stuff, like NICS Systems and Electric, MrTrueAlert, Nicks Mad Science, and others.

3 Likes

what about sersafety

1 Like

My favorite is probably Nic’s Systems and Electric. I also like 4050-80 and FrostedStrobes.

3 Likes

Fire alarm enthusiasts i enjoy watching: Nicsou, Fire-Alert, A.R.A Productions, Fire Alarm Guy 13, and thats it tbh.

1 Like

The big 3-

1. NIC (Known previously as Pickle 700 for the OG’s
  2. SER safety ( I actually won a drawing thing and got some awesome stuff from him.
  3. Exit Sign 250. He has lots of exit sign stuff and 4 mounted FA demo boards and traffic lights.

(I also like my own yt channel (SlyFox Alarms))

3 Likes

You are exit sign 250 on youtube

1 Like

I Love Nic’s systems and electric, I remember when it was Pickle700

#2 would be S.E.R Saftey

#3 Roxxofoxxo

#4 Aaron Productions (sadly hasn’t posted lately)

1 Like

Newageserveralarm - got me into the fire alarm hobby in the first place.
Thesdx - where I learned about the model number for the Wheelock 7002T.
MrTrueAlert - can relate, as I have a ton of panels myself (including lots of Simplex).
SAFETECH - enjoy the inspection vids.
ARA Productions, FrostedStrobes, and 4050-80 all have good fire alarm content too.

These are channels I happen to frequent a lot (Newageserveralarm and Thesdx not as much anymore, but their impact sticks for me).

2 Likes

Old School Fire Alarms (OSFA/Glenn James)–raised in the same city as me; possibly one of the oldest enthusiasts in the community.

sirenfreak57–another local enthusiast who went to the same HS as Jeffery Dahmer prior to its demolition.

MrTrueAlert is another enthusiast from my general area.

Vintage Vibratone (younger generation with the same mentality as OSFA)

Simplex Guy–an avid collector of Simplex FA hardware, vintage and modern, based in southern New Jersey.

NewAgeServerAlarm (NASA in the FA community)–introduced me to the hobby

2 Likes

Also
FireAlarm9200-He had a mix of crazy Security and Fire systems in his house

1 Like

Aaron left the hobby, explains why he hasn’t posted.

1 Like

I almost forgot, you’re one of my favorites as well VRRyan…

2 Likes

Deffo FireAlarm9200, he’s one of my favourite alarm YouTubers

1 Like

Probably the first time anyone brought up tornadofreak1994 but I also love his EAS videos and especially the Simplex CO alarm showcased.

2 Likes

Those older channels got me started too. My home system video style was modeled very similar to Andrew’s.

3 Likes

My Favorite Fire Alarm Channels are Newagerseveralarm Firealarmjrtech9 Sersafety Twoplyboy

1 Like

I love watching Nic’s Systems and Electric (AKA Pickle 700) because of how he goes in depth on everything, has professional systems that are actually protecting his family, and tries to stick to a set schedule. I also like the humor incorporated into many of his videos.

4 Likes

Yes! Me too. I loved when he put a full addressable fire alarm system in his house.

3 Likes

that guy is my homie, fr a really nice guy outside of youtube.

4 Likes