Fire Alarm Parts and Help Available

Hello,
I haven’t been on here in a very long time. I’m taking some time off of work, so decided now was a good time to get back on.
I’ve been in the fire alarm industry for over 20 years as a technician, project manager, and designer. I have a NICET IV cert. I have factory training with Notifier, Firelite, Potter, and Fike. If I can ever be of any help, please feel free to contact me.
I also run an eBay store with about 200 fire alarm system listings. Mostly Notifier, Firelite, and Potter. My store name is Dice Commercial Fire.
If there’s anything anyone is interested in, please let me know.
Glad to be back, and hope to talk with some of you soon.

2 Likes

can you get me access to Verfier tools? If not I understand, I am getting a 3030 soon so I might need your help.

Welcome Back! It is nice to see more experienced people who are in the Life Safety field on here.

3 Likes

Haha. Im a big fire alarm nerd. Been doing this for half my life. Glad to see there are so many like minded people out there with the same interest.

2 Likes

Here’s a link to my store if anyone’s interested.
https://www.ebay.com/str/dicecommercialfire?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=MAhB8rPaRDa&sssrc=3418065&ssuid=MAhB8rPaRDa&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

1 Like

I think ive bought from you before actually lol and if i can remember correctly youve boight sometimes from me as well, I’m firealarms_more

1 Like

or an AMPS-24 for a meager price?

1 Like