Fire Alarm System Servoteknikk Servofighter C4

good day. I have a problem with the fire alarm system Servofighter C4. the buttons on the panel do not work, except for the buttons, panel, Set and test lamps. I would be grateful for any information you send.I found the operating instructions, there are service codes for reprogramming the panel, but they do not fit, there is no confirmation when pressing the enter button. When the buttons are pressed, an audible signal is present. none of the code I’ve tried has confirmation.I suspect that the panel has been locked in some way, and in order to unlock, it may be necessary to enter the unlock code, factory reset code. I will be glad of any information, thank you.

Hello Razumov, Welcome to the Forums!

Judging by your info, it does look like your panel is locked by a pass code. Whoever installed this before (Unless it was you) had changed the codes after installation. Many Fire Alarm panels, including the American/Irish Company Simplex which is notorious for this, use codes like this to keep people from another company to program their panel. Most likely you will have to contact the company/person that installed this or Servoteknikk.

I found some info about the panel from lavastica, but they provide no documentation or manuals on their website.

Their site does show that these panels are designed to be installed on small vessels and it looks like it is installed on one. Do you know what is underneath the Servofighter C4? Just wondering if its part of the system.

Thanks for the answer, I sent a request to lavastica several times, but they didn’t answer me. Perhaps this is due to the fact that many companies have stopped providing support in Russia. I’m thinking of trying to find the software for the panel and reprogram it.

Especially with the current events and current politics, that makes sense why many companies have killed support for your area.

After doing more research, it looks like this unit can change the number of operator panels used on the system. Have you tried to change this, if not, then give it a try. If that also failed, let me know…

Yes, I tried to enter codes to change the number of the operator panel. the code is not accepted, that is, there is no signal that the code is incorrect (long signal).I have done research, there is the same controller on the keyboard panel as in the photo above, and they are connected by an rs485 bus.(operator panel)

Does the operator panel display any conditions? For example, System Trouble?

I want to know if a D+ and D- wires are accidentally cut and the operator panel cannot send data to the main control board.

the panel is in working condition (detectors are activated, the sound alarm is working, errors appear when the zone is turned off, but they cannot be reset since Reset does not work, you can only turn off the sound with the Silence button. there are no errors on the panel., only the green Power LED is lit, as described in the manual.when you disconnect the d+ and d- , the Fault System appears on the panel

It does look like you do need to flash the chip then, Find the software if you can, and see what chip that is so you can buy the correct programming equipment. The chip number is under that sticker.

we are considering the option of reprogramming the chip, but it is unlikely that software will be sent to us somewhere.This system is quite rare, it remains only to send out requests with the hope that we will be lucky.

Hi, do you still need a manual for the Servofighter C4?

Hi,no, thank you, but i need software…