fire alarms at Home Depot

What type of fire alarms does your local Home Depot have? My local Home Depot has SpectrAlert Advances all over the place. I sure hope they’re not on high volume.

I haven’t been to one near my current location in Albany, but the ones in Buffalo mostly have Commander4s. Interesting sight in those parts, as very few places use Gentex.

the one in Daytona has gentex

The one near the speedway?

My local Home Depot has Gentex Commander 3’s and 4’s mixed. Around here, lots of the Home Depots use Silent Knight systems, with Gentex signals usually.

The Home Depot nearest to me has SpectrAlert Classics + BG-10 pull stations… The panel is a mystery!

that’s the one

My local Home Depots are all Silent Knight with Commander 3’s and 4’s and those BG-1-esque Silent Knight pulls. One of them has SpectrAlert classic horn onlys outside in the garden center.

Alright, Latham, NY has SpectrAlert Advances on a Silent Knight panel. Given the insane amount of Advances that have gone in over the past few years around here, I’m not shocked, as that’s what goes into almost all buildings with horns.

My local Home Depot has lots of horns and they’re really close together. I sure hope they are not on high volume.