Fire, Inclement Weather, Lockdown, and Other Disaster Prevention Drills for the 2018-2019 School Year

So you asked them when the first fire drill of next year will be? You do realize that they WON’T KNOW until it comes around right?

no i didnt

i got a summer school fire drill log

I guess I’ll post this here but the fire alarm went off today at 9:30 (June 26th, 2019), the second-to-last day of summer school. There was actually a microwave accident that tripped one of the smoke detectors so it wasn’t a drill. This was the first time that I didn’t cover my ears for the ZHs (last time I heard them was the second day of Sophomore Year, almost 2 years ago) They’re really loud but you get used to the horn as your ears adjust. It was like 80°F outside and we had to stand out there for a half hour which sucked because I was wearing sweatpants not knowing this would happen.

That sucks. Almost as bad as the time I was in the school shower and the fire alarm went off (and it WAS a drill.) XD

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=84312 time=1561585491 user_id=18]

That sucks. Almost as bad as the time I was in the school shower and the fire alarm went off (and it WAS a drill.) XD

[/quote]

It happened right before our first break and we entered back in like 10 minutes before. there was nothing to really teach in that time frame so they just gave us an extended break lol

Well that is always a great thing to happen.

I have a brand-new topic for 2019-2020! The link is here. <URL url="Fire, Lockdown, Severe Weather, Tornado, Shelter-in-Place, and other Emergency Drills for the 2019-2020 Academic Year text=“viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10000”>Fire, Lockdown, Severe Weather, Tornado, Shelter-in-Place, and other Emergency Drills for the 2019-2020 Academic Year

NOTE: This is, actually, a milestone topic, too.

[quote=Ryan2jones post_id=85117 time=1569590823 user_id=4804]

It happened straightforwardly before our first pulverize and we entered soul in like 10 minutes earlier. there was nothing to genuinely train in that time.

[/quote]

What? I have zero clue what any of that is supposed to mean or how it pertains to safety drills…

I am pretty sure that he just decided to pull some random phrase out of nowhere and post it here to make himself look cool…