Game Systems

I thought there was a topic about this in the past, but it seems like it was deleted, so I am making another one. Feel free to move this topic if necessary.

These are the following game systems I have (I hope to images in the near future):

Microsoft Xbox 360 (1 controller, 8 games [Burnout Paradise, Burnout Revenge, Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition, Project Gotham Racing 4, Test Drive Unlimited 2, Tony Hawk’s Project 8, Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground])

Microsoft Xbox (2 controllers [Gamestop & GigaWare aftermarket], 31 games+1 demo disc [007: Agent Under Fire, 007: Everything or Nothing, 007: From Russia with Love, 007: Nightfire, Aggressive Inline, Burnout, Burnout 2: Point of Impact, Burnout 3: Takedown, Crash ‘N’ Burn, Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller, Dr. Muto, Ford Racing 3, Midnight Club 2, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, Midtown Madness 3, Need for Speed Underground Need for Speed Underground 2, Project Gotham Racing 2, Sega GT 2002, SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants!, Starsky & Hutch, The Simpsons: Hit & Run, The Simpsons Road Rage, The Sims, The Sims: Bustin’ Out, Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2X, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4, Tony Hawk’s Underground, Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 {PS2 Box}, Xbox Demo Disc 23])

Nintendo 64 (2 green, transparent controllers, 3 instruction manuals, 17 games [Army Men: Sarge’s Heroes, BattleTanx: Global Assault, California Speed, Goldeneye 007, Mario Party, Mario Party 2, Mario Party 3, Mario Kart 64, Mission: Impossible, The New Tetris, Perfect Dark, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium, Ridge Racer 64, Super Smash Bros., Super Mario 64, Yoshi’s Story])

Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP (carrying case, 2 protective cartridge covers, 9 games [Kirby’s Dream Land, Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land, Kirby’s Pinball Land, Ms. Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, Tetris, Wario Land 3])

I still have more to post, which I will do very soon.

Here’s my personal collection:

Nintendo Entertainment System (1985)- Cleaning kit NIB, original controllers
*Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (with manual)
*Zelda II-The Adventures of Link (with manual)
*Bump ‘n’ Jump
*Wizards and Warriors
*Ironsword-Wizards and Warriors II (NIB, manual)
*Excitebike
*Millipede
*and much, much more

Super Nintendo (Retrolink version)
*Super Mario All Stars
*Jeopardy!
*Super Game Boy adapter

Nintendo Wii
*Mario Kart
*Jeopardy!
*Mario Party 8

I have more, but I forgot them, and I’m starting to sound like a geek :mrgreen:

This is a tough one, I really don’t play too many games anymore. I have a PS1 that I haven’t used in YEARS with a whole bunch of games I can’t remember. I have a PS2 with several games, my favorites being in the GTA series, GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas. Also another Rockstar favorite, Bully.

I got a Ps3 this past year and the only game I have is GTA4 which is another one of my all time favorites, but I only play that once a week if I’m lucky enough to have the time.

Continuing on from where I left off…

Nintendo 3DS: Original box w/ AR cards & black setting pod, separately-bought carrying case, 3-4 stylus pens, screen covers, screen cleaning cloth, 2 game holders, 7 games (Brain Age, Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition, New Super Mario Bros., SpongeBob SquigglePants, Super Mario 64 DS, Tetris Axis, WarioWare: D.I.Y.)

Nintendo GameCube: 2 controllers (black, purple), 2 memory cards (official gray w/ Melee label on it, purple third-party), CD carrying case, 13 games (Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies, Kirby Air Ride, Luigi’s Mansion, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Mario Kart: Double Dash!, Mario Party 4-7, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Adventure DX, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Nintendo Wii: Original box, 1 controller w/ nunchuck attachment, 8 games (Mario Party 8, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, SpongeBob SquarePants Truth or Square, Super Mario All-Stars (w/ included soundtrack) Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Wheel of Fortune)

PC: Privately-owned Toshiba laptop w/ Ubuntu (Linux) operating software & the following games–KidWorks Deluxe, The Sims (w/ Livin’ Large expansion pack + game guide), SimCity 3000 (w/ game guide), SimCity 4 (w/ box), Microsoft Train Simulator (Disc 2 only), Sim Theme Park

In addition to everything I have mentioned, I have also a factory-sealed Banjo-Kazooie soundtrack, an EA Sports Memory Card for the N64, 2 gaming posters (NSMBWii, Fantastic 4), and a small Xbox handheld toy/game, which I believed came as a toy in one of those fast-food meals.

Soon, I hope to have pictures posted, but since I do not have an account where I can post pictures, I am unable to do this yet. I plan also on discussing some of the former games/consoles my family once had.

b Nintendo Original Game Boys[/b]

• two copies of Tetris
  • Metroid
  • Final Fantasy Legend
  • Zelda
    and some other games I do not remember the name of

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

• Super Mario World *
  • Legend of Zelda: Link to The Past *
  • Tecmo Super Bowl
    (I used to have a whole lot more games but I gave them to my brother since I never really played them and he wanted them… Here’s what they were, to the best of my memory:)
  • Secret of Mana *
  • Final Fantasy III (aka Final Fantasy VI) *
  • Desert Strike
  • Pilotwings (two copies)
  • King Arthur’s World
  • Star Fox
  • Street Fighter
  • ActRaiser
  • Final Fantasy Mystic Quest *
  • Sim City *

The * 'ed ones I downloaded ROMs of and play with an emulator on my computer.

Man, I really miss these old games. I should play a few of them again… I had so much fun playing them with my dad and my brother when I was a kid.
ANYWAY…

Sony PlayStation 2 These were PS1 games that I played on a PS2 (second generation “slim” version)
-Final Fantasy VII

I’m not really much of a console gamer, I prefer to play games on the PC instead.

Nintendo Entertainment System (EMULATOR, unfortunately)

• Super Mario Bros
  • Goonies II
  • Contra

And now, for the formerly-owned consoles and games…

My brothers once owned a SNES w/ some accessories, 2 controllers, and these games that I can remember:
-Super Battletank: War in the Gulf
-Stunt Racer FX
-Super Mario All-Stars
-Super Mario World
-Tinstar

The SNES and everything else was kept in grocery bags for years before selling off the contents 2 & roughly 7-8 years ago.

I believe also one of my brothers once had a Game Gear of his own, w/ at least one game I think I can remember (a Sonic game?). I have no idea what became of that handheld system…

My brothers also shared a Game Boy Pocket and Game Boy Color systems of their own (I once had my own Game Boy Color and original Game Boy Advance system of my own), which also had the following games (some of which were mine):
-Conker’s Pocket Tales
-Donkey Kong Country 2
-Super Mario Advance 4
-Super Mario Bros. DX
-Survival Kids
-Wario Land 2
-and a bunch of others…

The Game Boy Pocket was sold at a garage sale several years ago, while several games and a Game Boy Color I had were lost one day (may have been at Laurel Park Place, as that is the last time I remembered those). The Game Boy Advance might have been lost as well, and as for one of my brother’s game boy systems, he believes it was stolen while we were moving into new houses in '04.

The Nintendo 64 system that I have technically belongs to my brothers (it was originally bought for them), but I am the only one that plays with the system nowadays. These are some of the games that used to be played:
-Mystical Ninja
-Re-Volt
-Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt
-Rugrats in Paris: The Movie
-StarFox 64

All of the above-mentioned games were sold at some points.

One of my brothers also personally owned a GameCube, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, and PS3. The GameCube, PS2, Xbox (previously modded), and Xbox 360 were all sold by him at some point, but he now takes ownership of a Wii (which my grandmother used to play, only has Wii Sports) and still has his PS3. Sadly, both consoles are used now only for streaming movies…

To conclude, my other brother currently owns a PS3, though I am unaware of how many games/accessories he has.

Here’s what I have:

Nintendo Wii
[]Super Smash Bros Brawl
[
]Sonic Unleashed
[]Sonic and The Secret Rings
[
]Sonic & The Black Knight
[]Sonic Colors
[
]Raving Rabbids 2
[]Cars Maternational
[
]Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing
[]Sonic Riders Zero Gravity
[
]Carnival Games
[]WiiFit
[
]WiiPlay
[]WiiSports
[
]Sonic and Knuckles (Virtual Consile)
[]Sonic 2 (Virtual Consile; both Genesis and Master System Versions)
[
]Sonic 3 (Virtual Consile)
[]Sonic Spinball (Virtual Consile)
[
]Sonic The Hedgehog (Virtual Consile; both Genesis and Master System Versions)
[]Sonic 4 Episode I
[
]Mario and Sonic at the 2008 Bejing Olympics
[*]Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics

XBOX 360
[]Kinect Adventures
[
]Sonic Free Riders
[]SkyRim
[
]Sonic Unleashed
[]Sega Superstars Tennis
[
]Sonic Generations
[*]Sonic 4 Episode II

Nintendo DS
[]Kim Possible Kimmunicator
[
]Thrillville Off The Rails
[]Lionel Trains On Track
[
]Sonic Rush
[]Sonic Rush Adventure
[
]Sonic Chronicles Dark Brotherhood

Nintendo 3DS
[]Star Fox 64 3D
[
]Sonic Generations 3D
[]The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
[
]Mario and Sonic at the 2012 London Olympics

PC
[]Trainz 2006, Classics, 2009, and 2010
[
]Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X
[]Sonic R
[
]Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2, & 3 (including the expansion packs for 1 and 2 and RCT3 Platinum Edition)
[]Rail Simulator
[
]Microsoft Train Simulator
[*]Star Fox 64 (Emulator)

Just got these recent additions (all for Xbox):

-Chase: Hollywood Stunt Driver
-Grand Theft Auto III
-Max Payne
-Max Payne 2

I just came back from a flea market not long ago and found this addition to my collection:

-The Urbz: Sims in the City (Xbox)

Recently found a few more additions for the Xbox collection. In addition, I found out that I am not a big fan of The Urbz (after playing the game once), so I decided to sell the game. These are the new games:

-Mafia
-Matrix: Path of Neo
-Project Gotham Racing

Can you find a video game forum? It would be more fitting.

Not a chance, I’m afraid. Personally, if I can be on a forum where I can talk about anything besides just fire alarms, then this is a more fitting idea than having to join a ton of video game forums; plus, there are so many video game forums out there that it would stress me out trying to pick one that suits me best.

I’m thinking more in terms of the fact that this IS General Discussion, is it not? I don’t see what the big fu**ing deal is.

Agreed. “Cool it” or I’ll lock the topic.

More like you would find an audience that actually cares about what you are posting and you could actually have a discussion about the games you like.

:idea:

Yes thank you I failed to notice that. I fail to see the purpose in posting the games and systems he has here. Is this a personal journal site? No one has really replied to him.

If he was able to find a game site (apparently to stressful?) he would be able to have discussions with fellow hobbyists much like he has here about fire alarms. They would be able to share notes about the games where perhaps he could learn things, learn about levels or tips he may not know about.

If he wants to post the games here great! I have no issues with that great! No one posts here anyway. But it was simply a recommendation as I felt he might find a more appropriate “audience” else where.

Yesterday, I found something that is definitely worthy of video game nostalgia; I bought a VHS copy of Hey You, Pikachu! (N64) that was run in Wal-Mart stores around the time this game was released to advertise to consumers. Something like this is very rare to find.

Just came back from a flea market in Shipshewana, IN, and I have four new Xbox games added to my collection.

-Hitman: Contracts
-Test Drive
-True Crime: Streets of L.A.
-Wreckless: The Yazuka Missions