Gamewell 7100 panel change

Hello everyone, I am trying to add some devices to a remodel that a customer is doing and can’t seem to find the original install company to get access. Can someone help me?

Does anyone know how to get into programing to add these devices or even default the panel and reprogram all of the devices when I’m locked out? The fire marshal is going to make the customer stay on fire watch over the weekend and labor day if we can not get the space up and running.

There is no way to backdoor into a 7100. If you are a Gamewell/FCI ESD, you may be able to get a temp password to add to the system, but if it is not accepting the default code, you are SOL. What kind of device is it?

ALSO-if you call Gamewell, and give them the serial number off of the panel motherboard, they should be able to tell you who the ESD was that bought the part.

I am also stuck with the same issue. Sounds like the original ESD is now out of business. Don’t really want to buy a new board and program the whole building to add 2 new smokes! Can anyone help? Thanks,