Does anyone know of an under $200 starter tablet. I have never owned one, but have toyed around with them before. I really like the way the function! Does anyone know of any starter tablets? Here are my bare minimum requirements for the tablet:
- 7" screen (does not need to have a high resolution)
- Wifi capability
- RUNS ANDROID at lease 4.0 or higher (iPads are too expensive and are not as flexible as I’m looking)
- Front-facing camera (resolution does not matter)
- Skype/Google+ Hangouts capability
- $100 or lower
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage space with expansion capability
I have looked at Walmart.com and found the EFUN Next7P12 for $70. Is it a good idea to spend my money on a tablet that cheap and hope it lasts at least a year with daily use? I take very good care of my devices, so it wouldn’t get abuse such as having junk piled on top of it, etc.
Here is the link: http://goo.gl/tbPC7 (I’m not advertising. This is only so the tablet experts can take a look at the specs and see if it looks good)
Thanks for any help!