Greensboro Coliseum fire alarms

I would also like to mention that the CE-2224 does not come with a cabinet since they cost a lot. The ones that I usually use cost more than the entire panel, and I wouldn’t want to sell used cases.

1 Like

So if we were to buy the system panel would it only come with it’s motherboard and accessories to power the system?

It comes with the main board, a power supply, and a power cord (which is wired to the power supply). If you’re curious, it comes with a 3 amp power supply, that has filtered DC. I try to avoid making my products use full wave rectified power because it can make some devices sound bad, and some devices are not rated for it.

1 Like

If this panel sells well, I may build a custom-made 3D printed cabinet. The PCB is very small, only 7" x 4", so a standard 12x12 case would be a huge waste. The 3D printed cabinet may have a lock, but I still need to figure out my lock situation.

1 Like

Well, look what just arrived!

2 Likes

That sure came pretty fast, hopefully the pieces that go on the board show up soon. This looks like the start of a new independent business that can compete with other manufacturers.

Will you make a ebay account because I’m sure thinking about buying one

I do have an eBay account, but this panel would cost more if I sold it on eBay, due to eBay fees. I do have PayPal, which is my preferred method of payment because it is cheaper for the buyer. On eBay it would most likely cost around $65-$70.

1 Like

Here is the demonstration video of my mini horn, I don’t know if I already showed y’all this

That mini horn sounds awesome, where can I preorder your panel?

I do all sales privately, so you can just PM me and I’ll give you my paypal email.

The way my preorder works, basically the customer PayPals me the amount of money for the product they want, then they get added to a list of people who are in line to get one of my devices. People who preorder will also be notified whenever there are updates or changes they would need to know about, like part status.

Does the board come with the piezo, LEDs, and the switches?

will the zones and NACs have screw terminals?

1 Like

Yes, the board comes fully assembled.
When purchased, the buyer gets:

• Fully assembled circuit board

• Power supply

• Wall cord

Thanks! will there be screw terminals for ease of use? or will we have to do that on our own?

If you end up designing a cabinet for this panel, would you share the STL/STEP files for people to print?

Do you have any pictures of a fully assembled panel?

Yes, there will be screw terminals.

No

No

Thanks for the information! I think that screw terminals are a great choice!

2 Likes