How do i fix this?

Really…

And that’s my video!

In the interest of moving on, I’m gonna lock this one. Any further matters can be addressed in private.

Looks more to me like he was just wondering why people were being driven crazy…

Maybe he wants to improve himself and try to fit in?

Maybe he wants to apologize to everyone for being a jerk?

Maybe not… But I believe in second chances and as long as he plays by the rules, he can redeem himself.

I want to apologize about this but my account was hacked and those posts were not made by me.

Edit:YouTube account I mean not the TFP account

Yes I do. I want to fit in and I want to make friends. And I want to apologize to everyone for being a jerk,bothering you, and just someone you don’t want to talk to.

Sorry about the double post. I ran out of edit time and the post above this one was supposed to quote the message from Ryan

Not trying to be an A**, but looks like you were not hacked…you posted “good” comments within the same hour…

That post was not made by me either. It was hacked because when those posts were made I was taking a shower
Also… I don’t post nasty things like that

Really, so this “hacker” makes posts that are good and bad?

Psst. “not buying it”

Ok so don’t. All I tell is the truth.

I’m going to get back on topic now.

The timeline between the two separate posts are within the hour. It would be very unlikely that someone could get hacked like that very fast unless Nathan has an unsecure password.

Exactly! Thats my point!

“always be specific when you lie”
-RKH Tech

Don’t believe me. But it’s the truth. If you want to hear the story. Ask me threw PM I will tell you it.

I want to stay on topic now.

A PM will not keep anything secret from the admins/mods, they can see everything.

Even i know that, NOTHING is ever secret.

I know. I don’t want to go off topic here that’s why I say PM

There is no off topic, you created this topic for this reason.

A PM will not do you both any good. A PM can be read by any admin/mod. Thus making it not secure.

We are done talking about this.
I am getting tired of Being harassed for something I did not do. I know who hacked my account. I will not say tho. If a moderator or administrator wants to know I will tell them

Looks like you do not want to tell the truth. I guess you would rather suffer from any and all consequences.