Huron High School, Ann Arbor Michigan Alarms

The school was built in 1969.
The original fire alarm system they had was a full on National Time and Signal system. The system contained Natsco
Model 411s and for the pull stations they had Natsco Model 641s. Unknown what panel they had but it was probably Natsco made. They also have super rare NATSCO 13CF mechanical chimes mix with Edwards chimes and P806s inside and outside they have P810s. Note if you look in the middle you can see a mounting plate to a 411.

1 Like

Address them by “Type” not model, that’s the correct term. Cool nonetheless!

1 Like

those are pretty cool also welcome to the forums

1 Like

I always love finding old Natsco devices like these, especially the ones behind grilles as they’re not as common. There was a similar setup minus the chimes at Dickinson Junior High in Livonia, MI, a school which was sadly torn down recently, but thanks to a fellow collector, most, if not all of the system was salvaged!

I actually think the P806 bells you described would have had the letter ‘F’ for flush at the end since they were mounted into the wall. Excellent finds, though, and it’s interesting they had Edwards chimes mixed in, too.

1 Like

That collector your talking about that got those 411s is Joseph. Me and him are good friends. The 411s/P806/641 with the grill I got from him that are from there.