Huron High School Super Rare Mechanical Chimes

So. For anyone who wanted to see the chimes well here you go. Chime system is mostly National Time and Signal 13CF’s but they also have a mix of Edwards Chimes. Also, I’m the person who identified the Natsco Chimes Type-13CF. The chimes are well abandoned with the Bell System and I might be getting a few Natsco and Edwards chimes which if I do, I’ll be the 1st and only known person to own the National Time and Signal & Edwards Chimes. No non will be for sale.

OMG that is so freaking cool

Honestly I don’t really care if they’ll be for sale or not: as long as someone saves them that’ll be great.

Yea. I just said that so I don’t have people begging or asking.

pLeAsE cAn I hAvE oNe?

Just joking, very happy someone can save them!

You should donate some to fire museums!

I swear you always say that, don’t think anyone would donate their favorite rare alarms from their collection though…

I think some collectors would donate the rare stuff to fire museums. You should go to oldschoolfirealarms.com and share these photos with Glenn James (guy behind OSFA).

Museums are a good way to both preserve life safety history & allow everyone to enjoy it (not that there are many people who actively seek it out, at least in general).