Interesting fire alarm system in Apartment/House and garage

this is an interesting system that I saw when i was in Florida visiting some family. the main house/apartment has residential smoke alarms, but is fully sprinklered. they seem to be quick response 155° F bulbs in the sprinklers. i have poked around trying to find the valve or tree, but no luck. outside in the separate garage building (four garages mushed together) there seems to be a fire alarm system, with no smokes or heats, but one sigcom T-Bar, and one weatherproof SpectrAlert Advance what is odd is that only one in three of the garage buildings have a fire system. my guess is that it was required, so they installed the bare minimum, but if you have any other ideas, feel free to reply. the panel seems to be a model manufactured by a company called “Central Fire and Security” there are also fire extinguishers (ABC) in break glass cabinets all over the development. sorry that i cannot include all pictures because I am a new user, so I will include the picture of the pull and Advance

PS sorry if this was the wrong place to post this, this is my first post on this forum

1 Like

1- welcome to the Forums!
2 - very interesting
kinda wierd that they would only have a fa system in one of the garage buildings but not the others.

Thanks for the welcome! I also found it kind of inserting that there was not a system in each garage building.

1 Like

That’s a very odd system and weathered pull station.
Welcome to the forms!

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I agree that the pull is pretty weathered. also I am wondering if it is in fact a outdoor rated pull, as there is a cutout for viewing the break rod (not installed). I feel like this could let rain or snow enter the pull. If you if this pull station is actually weatherproof, know feel free to let me know.

1 Like

Also here is a picture of the panel:

Ooooh try opening it to see what’s inside! Imagine if it’s an MS-2 lol

its probably locked up

That’s a special type of cabinet designed for outdoor use. (The box on the left of it is an air conditioner for the cabinet.)

Welcome to the forums!

Yes, the cabinet is designed for outdoor use @randomperson , as the panel is mounted outside, and I will try, but appears to be locked. will try keys like Simplex and EST/Edwards keys. Also I would assume that the panel is some small panel, like an MS-2 or a smaller EST FireShield. It also could be proprietary, based on the fact that the cabinet is branded by a company called “Central Fire and Security”. I have to assume that it is a small panel, because the only initiating device is a pull station, so even an MS-2 would be overkill in a system like this.

Thanks for the welcome @Modulator !

Attempting to do that may result in eviction from the property.

thanks for the heads up, no keys did fit