Looking for FCI HE-8F datasheet

Hello, I am looking to see if anyone has a copy of the datasheet for the FCI HE-8F horn strobe. I can find the Cerberus Pyrotronics MTL version, but not the FCI version. I am fairly certain that the FCI version exists due to data sheets of the FCI versions Space Age Electronics, SpectrAlert, and Wheelock signals existing on FCI’s old website. Looking at the back of the device doesn’t lead anywhere as I cannot find any data sheets matching the code given on FCI’s site on the internet archive.

My FCI horn strobe says to refer to part 544443, but the Cerberus Pyrotronics version lists 544488. So either the two companies used very similar numbering methods in their alarms, or the datasheet is somewhere in Cerberus Pyrotronics or any of the subsequent companies’ archives.

So if anyone happens to have a hard or digital copy, or knows if it exists online, it would be very much appreciated

1 Like

Unless you’re speaking in terms of archiving couldn’t you just use the one for the other-brand versions? (Faraday, Cerberus Pyrotronics, etc.)

If I was fine with using the Cerberus Pyrotronics version of the datasheet, why would I have asked about the FCI version of the datasheet, Carson?

Good point I guess, but I’d say that if you can’t find the FCI version then you’ll have no choice but to use the others (which should be similar (if not mostly identical) anyway).