My First Ban!

Look, if I wanted to deal with it over private messaging I would’ve done so. Similar to how Jake likes to publicly call out liars for their deceit, I like to publicly call out Jake’s poor behavior. It’s a crying shame that when Jake runs his mouth and tries to control others, nobody says anything, but when I publicly speak out against, everybody (including people who haven’t posted here in months) gets up in arms. I’m not going to apologize for rocking the boat. The big reason this thread was created was to show how not sorry I was for what happened over at DFA. I would easily do it again. And to WheelockFreak, EdwardsFan, and Brandon (from the Sears thread): your desire for me to not make this public isn’t going to deter me. :slight_smile: If someone is being a bully on here (or anywhere else online or offline), I will say something. That’s never going to change.

You ONLY PM me to bitch me out then come on here and act like the better person. I have the full support of DFA for what I did as well as certain people here who are to nice to say what they feel. I on the other hand have no problem being vocal about it. Look the issue is over and done with. No one cares what your beef or issue is. I am so tired of your “anti-bully” attitude. Why don’t you go help kids with real bullies you know like the ones that get beaten up and assaulted at school and then go and commit suicide. I will run the forum the we as staff chose and we do not allow bold face liars. LIARS ARE PATHETIC if you do not have a persons word what do you have? NOTHING! Yea your so bad ass standing up for your self online. Kids are out there killing them selfs and your issue is that I called out a liar that got caught. No one here cares about our drama so just knock it off.

I don’t usually post on here, but this is an exception. I support Jake’s decision as I would with his other actions that he takes as a fellow admin on my website. All you needed to do was respect his privacy and nothing would have ended up the way that it did. Simple as that. Say that you are issued a restraining order in court against someone. You can’t just tell the judge “No I can do whatever I want”. Sorry, it doesn’t work like that. Let’s just say that the judge would make your life miserable if you said that. Just because you’re “across the wires” doesn’t mean that you can (legally) do whatever you want. Either way I wasn’t all that happy with the attitude that you threw out there in the first place. We’re all here to respect one another and have fun, not cause unnecessary drama.

As for the “stupid no lying rule” how can it be so stupid if nobody likes to be lied to? You didn’t plan on lying did you? Rules are rules and they are there for a reason. When you create an account on a web forum you are agreeing to abide by the rules. If there’s something that you don’t like about the rules then don’t register. It’s as simple as that.

With that said, I hope you don’t keep this up because you won’t end up with many real friends with an attitude like that, much less survive in public. Just my two cents.

What’s wrong with having a anti-bully attitude? “Real bullies” aren’t just the ones who beat up on others. At least I’m not throwing a bitchfit over some random Internet kid’s clothes (talk about lack of moral relativism). Honestly, you got WAY more issues than I do. My beef had less to do with the lying and more with the entitled, controlling attitude you displayed. You’re all bent out of shape because someone finally called you out on your behavior and refusing to sit back and be unquestioningly obedient. It’s funny that you’re telling me to knock it off when you’re always trying to control everybody else, which is laughable because you can’t make anyone do anything on the Internet. You can’t tell me to stop posting, alright buddy? You think you are so above it all and that nobody can challenge you. You’re not my parent or my boss; I don’t have to answer to you (especially since I’m not at DFA anymore). The fun thing is I know that for every post I make on this thread, you’ll still keep coming back because you always need to be control.

Here we go again. You just go looking for a pissed off reaction don’t you? There is like no logic behind anything you post so here we go…

People I BEG OF YOU if you are a DFA member CALL ME OUT. IF you have an issue with me CALL ME OUT I try and open that website as OPEN as I can for everyone I think I have mentioned this a few times. I have Craig and Destin as mods for a reason they are there for YOU. They are fellow hobbyists.

And yea I CAN tell you what to do on DFA… its a PRIVATE website. When I ask you not to contact me and you do int anyway that is legally considered harassment. When you continue to PM me after I have asked you not to I have REAL legal cause to file against you on a harassment charge. I can do it in Ma and I can do it in PA where Carnegie Mellon University is located. That goes for anywhere on the internet. I am hereby in public telling you not to interact with me by PM, post interaction, post quotes anything. WE DO NOT get along.

Look Charlie, Jake thinks he can act however he wants. His PM request, I believe, was so that he can keep going unchallenged. If he can’t handle being told that his behavior is unacceptable, then his life is going to be rough. I will admit that I may have stepped out of line, but I hadn’t said anything, I would’ve felt like I was giving in. As for the no lying rule, I thought it was stupid because it is nearly impossible to enforce. And yes, I plan to keep having an assertive attitude. I’m surviving in public just fine. I know how to handle society; I’ve been living away from home for almost 3 years now. You don’t have to worry about me.

Once again I BEG my forum members to call me out!

My life is just fine. I have my drivers license I am a law student and I have a full time job where I make more money than I know what to do with (oh wait yea I donate most of it to charities some of which help bullied gay youth) I am in the process of closing on my first home of my own. I can handle anything that comes my way including a snotty rude woman on the internet who insists on trying to get people to turn against me. I stand up for real kids every day I am very much an anti bully. People come to me when they need help I was also crucial in helping stop a friend commit suicide so FUCK YOU and your criticism.

You live in a college dorm and cant drive a car and work in the bookstore PLEASE PLEASE do not compare your self to me. We are two VERY different people once you live in the real world

OK, this topic has gone on far enough. U-MMTeen, consider this a fair warning: watch what you say…

TOPIC LOCKED