My Home System (Simplex 4005)

Awwwwwww. Why did you take it down? Electromechanical horns are AWESOME.

I took it down because it was on the side of the house where an older disabled neighbor lives and it was clearly audible on that side. It sounded like the house was vibrating. So I put up the u-mmt and on low volume and it helps enough. Plus it was done at a time of testing almost everyday due to little by little being added to the system since I had to order parts one at a time because it’s expensive. Everywhere other device not by my bedroom is on high volume.

The test for April 2018.

[YouTube]GUXCPxy4dd0[/YouTube]

This is the last recorded system test of this system as I will soon not have the time or resources available to continue the series even though it was EXTREMELY short lived. I will probably do mini system tests sometime in the future.

Because of this, I went all out the best I could to demonstrate this massive piece of work that took me months to put together as well as over $3k spent from my personal paychecks over the last 6 months to make this possible. Around 2000 ft of wire was used on such a small building. The system consists on new and used parts.

Not a bad system test! It sucks you won’t be able to do any more large tests like this but at least this system was a very great system!