Name That Fire Alarm! (2.0)

The new Simplex 4007ES Panel with touch screen

Again, it says on the front…
Read this agian:

How about this one :smiley:

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 2014-07-08 at 9.40.52 PM.png[/attachment]
From the “Fire Alarm Enthusiasts” Facebook page

I have no idea but it is really cool! Stop teasing me with all these cool alarms people! :lol:

Any idea who actually made these? I have one branded by Amesco, I’m thinking it might have been them, but I’m not sure. http://firealarms.tv/collection/amesco-bz-50p/

for the bird it was a joke :stuck_out_tongue: because in my post “bird” stands for bell

Correct they were manufactured by Benjamin
both I find a rare one
No it isn’t a 4030 it is too short :?

Never seen one of those before I Don’t Know what kinda of Fire Alarm it is

That was confusing, Please clarify :roll:

That’s a Holtzer-Cabot horn from the '20s/'30s. They look similar to the 4030, but with a stubbier projector. Possibly one of the first electromechanical horns for fire alarm use.

Yes, Amseco made them and they were commonly rebranded by Pyrotronics. The horn works very similarly to the 4051.

That was confusing, Please clarify :roll:
[/quote]

not a 4030 because they(the 4030s) have longer projectors

I have a strange one if you can identify it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4ehpong0Rk
I find one of theses in a building they were very creepy looking

That looks to be the National Time 411 horn I sold to Andrew. :wink:

Andrew also says what it is in the video XD

I hadn’t even seen the video until just now, but I had no need. I’d recognize that horn anywhere! :mrgreen:

So, time to guess another one:

EST 892 strobe plate with EST 874.

Nope. The strobe plate actually does not utilize any numbers in its model “number”. Also, the model number for the horn is different. This is a panel-mount version of the horn. I believe the number you gave is for the typical, everyday version we normally see.

Sorry for being so anal, but the point of the game is to guess the right number you know. :wink:

yes it is the good answer for C2246
I accidentally muted the sound :oops: my bad

its ccs46…

Can anybody guess the model of mine?

I’m going to have fun with this game! :twisted:

1 Like