Need help identifying pull station

This ones nearly impossible to see up close, but does anyone know what this pull station could be? I’m theorizing that this could be an RSG T-bar, but I’m not sure.

This is a screenshot of a promotional video for Incredible Universe from 1992, and I don’t think the 2nd generation existed in 1992, not sure. Any help would work.

According to the Wayback Machine RSG’s had a website since 2004, thus I can’t tell from that whether they sold the RMS-series in 1992 or not. That’s my only guess though as it looks like one, kinda looks like the dual-action model with the cover.

Yes, it is probs an RSG T-bar judging by the cover. No idea otherwise.

Definitely a T-Bar of some sort.

It’s probably the 1st-generation RSG RMS-1T - these were made in a dual-action version too.

Really? Never knew that (though I’ve also never seen one).

Here’s one.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT44jGJAXde/

Oh wow, never seen one of those before (& of course it’s not branded “RSG”, seems like you can’t find a 1st-generation RSG RMS-1T that’s not branded either ESL or Aames Security). Odd how the station & the dual-action lift cover are two different colors though.

RSG-branded pulls do not have a branding label on the front.

Right, for whatever weird reason. Are they at least labeled as RSG on the inside? (1st-gen RMS-1Ts, since I know 2nd-gen ones are, also are there any that aren’t branded by ESL or Aames Security but that are labeled RSG on the inside?)