New Notifier panel sneak peek

While they are not officially released, they are on their way to the market finally. The Inspire series will replace the Onyx series. There are 2 versions, the N16e and the N16x. Here is a quick info graphic.

Both versions are the same in terms of user interface and motherboard setup except that the N16e tops out at 3 SLC loops and the N16x tops out at 10 SLC loops.

Patrick

3 Likes

Is voice evacuation available?

1 Like

Yes, it will still use the DVC as its integrated audio evacuation and mass notification system. They have also streamlined the ACS type annunciators and streamlined them all into one ACM module with customizable LED and button configurations in the same module.

Patrick.

1 Like

Yes! I’ve been excited about these!

This is the sort of fully-modular, one-panel solution that I’ve been hoping the industry would come out with soon. It sure simplifies the design process, though speaking from experience at a company that installs Eccentric Security Technology systems that installing their premier panel is like putting together a big LEGO set, and depending on the modules to be installed, can be a royal pain. I hope Notifier addresses this. Do you know if the modules can be mounted and installed in a separate cabinet?

To be honest the data sheets for the individual components aren’t available yet, but it seems like it is much like the Onyx panels where all the SLC cards are attached to the motherboard and cannot be distributed. But even with the Onyx panels most everything else could distributed and these are pretty much just next gen Onyx versions. I am not even sure when the final release date for these will be but it has to be soon now that they are releasing the product flyers to distributors.

1 Like

Just some marketing stuff, but it is on their website now

Inspire intro page

Patrick

Do you know when they release?