New to the site!

I understand

btw this is what one of the test filters looks like.

Thanks for mentioning that! Forgot to.
(Off topic: I am slowly working on becoming certified in a couple years :lol: )

So the guy from my alarm company came out and funny he came here and now the detector is no longer showing trouble… (always happens) so he told me how I can bypass it just in case it happens during service or whatever. They will have to come out tomorrow and clean them and check alignment, the voice evac system is sweet… no alarm test today

I found out why the Ansul system was taken out, the city wanted a way for them to be able to process cooking grease, which required spending $10K on a system the former church declined so they had to take the system out and the kitchen is no longer useable.

If they rest it, can you make a video?

Sure… lol I had my phone ready when he was opening the evac box I had planned to do a test of the fire alarm but the whole thing with the beam detector changed all that.

I still don’t understand why they would put a strobe/horn combo outside the strobe part is so clouded over because it spends hours in the sun a day I doubt it’s over 10 candela

I will get a picture of it before I leave today

Get the indoor NA also please :wink:

Ah wow I forgot a lot of pictures I just noticed ok give me a few I think I’m going to do it now as it looks like it’s going to rain again.

I would love to see that system in person :slight_smile:

Well time to head home so here are those pictures

This panel is really old

my other two stoppers I was waiting on today came, I covered the pull stations in the stairwells

Indoor strobe/horn

Outdoor one

The Evac system

If that system was replaced, i would buy the panels from you :wink:
Really cool system!
Oh and nice photos :smiley:

I kind of missed the old FACP we had at another location… was built new with the building it was addressable it was a firelite system but I can’t remember the model number right now but I know near the end we started getting issues with the PIV zone I could never figure out what was causing it but I’m sure a bad sensor.

Are the panels going to be upgraded anytime soon? As i said, if the are, i would pay shipping :wink:

As far as I know not for a looooong time.

ahhhhhhh, my hopes and dreams a crushed lol

Its been a pain trying to figure out what is what… Like I said they have good record all the way back when the church was built in '63 The good thing is they have updated blueprints on the locations of the smoke detectors and heat detectors and security stuff and fire.

I still have about 35 blueprint sheets on my desk I’m still trying to sort by work done as it was all mixed… electrical with window designs.

always trying to get new panels eh?

Yes,yes I am lol

It didn’t stop with asking for the 4001 did it? XD

Nope, lol :wink:

At our other location we had this panel with System Sensor strobes

http://www.firelite.com/en-US/PressRoom/imagegallery/Photos/FACP%20Open.jpg

that’s a huge picture btw… It has the same design but I don’t know the model number… the sad part was they knocked the building down no clue what happened to the fire alarm stuff :frowning: Maybe it got recycled…

I know I took pictures of it at least but where those pictures are I don’t know…