New Years resolutions?

ok, well if you need help you know who to ask.

1 Like

Thx very much pal okay

I have a few - mostly practical ones.
First, I want to test for and pass my FE exam. It’s been two years and if I want to succeed as an engineer, I need that certification. The PE will come later, if maybe a stretch goal.
Second - apply for a passport. If I ever need to travel overseas for work or pleasure, I need one. Those take months to go through the process.
Third, Columbia is getting old. She’s an 09 Tacoma, and while she’s a reliable bucket of bolts, she’s showing her age. I’m gonna save up some money every paycheck so that I have enough for a sizeable down payment on a new vehicle within two or three years.

1 Like

This year I plan to be a licensed amateur radio operator. Speaking of, 2 weeks from now is when I plan to take my technician test.

2 Likes

Good luck! Use the HRE-Tech app if you aren’t already!

Questions on this are word for word for whats on the exam. General too I think, separate app for that if you wish. If you pass Tech you have the option to take general right away. I only have my tech but I would try for general too if I were you. More bands available to you.

1 Like

Maybe, I’ve been studying stuff from https://hamstudy.org since I was told that’s where the questions on the test are pulled from. I’d have to let you know tho when I do take it if I pass General as well.

2 Likes