New Years resolutions?

do you all have a resolution? Mine is to eat a bit healthier and to get better at drawing

1 Like

Mine is to find a fellow fa enthusiast who is planning on setting up a fire alarm manufacturing company and do a partnership with them in the future

1 Like

Well my resolutions are to get a little better at welding and keep growing my collection

1 Like

purchasing a Simplex 4100U or 4100ES and installing the home system

2 Likes

That would be me, but who knows if that’ll ever happen at this rate (differing countries of residence might also be a problem).

1 Like

I’d gladly have manufacturing facilities in the US as well as the UK

I was considering having a manufacturing facility in just about every country actually (again though: who knows if that’d ever actually happen).

1 Like

Mine is to get better at drawing (specifically learning to draw anthros), grow my fa and nwr collection, make friends in the furry community, and more I’m not gonna list.

2 Likes

Same, my company will manufacture devices for UL installations and BS installations

I also plan on attending more conventions this year, in a few days I get to go to ANW6 at the Hyatt Regency, and then if I’m unlucky enough record more fire alarm activations.

1 Like

Nice, glad you hav have plans

I don’t have one because I know one way or another I’m not gonna follow them. (rather, I keep forgetting)

2 Likes

I hope to go to a con this year too

1 Like

i am 1 step ahead sir!

1 Like

I want to make videos again. I’m not sure how to do it when I live 1000 miles away from where my collection is stored…

1 Like

Doh
I’d gladly subscribe to you

(you still can - https://www.youtube.com/thefirepanel)

1 Like

I am good with marketing and website building if you would like my assistance.

1 Like

Done and dusted my dude

I plan on setting up the company early 2025 depending on the situation