No Proof of Existence for Gamewell M69?

Does anybody else have as little luck as I do trying to find documentation on said pull station? All information that I can obtain is from only looking at the pull.

1. GA option
  2. Key reset
  3. Glass rod

If anyone has any other information (or better, the data sheet) to share, I would appreciate it.

I just contacted Gamewell-FCI directly requesting information about the M-69. It is probably unlikely that I will receive a response but we’ll just have to wait and see. I would also like to more more about this.

I will certainly share, within reason, any information I receive.

If it helps, I have an M69 with me and have some info.

[quote] DATA SHEET-DS12-147 WIRING-A-W86-7 SERIAL[u]MAY 26 ’82[/u] 6A 125V MODEL M69- [/quote]

and

[quote] LISTED NON-CODED FIRE ALARM BOX 573 [/quote] (UL Label)

I sent that same information along to them from my unit, but thanks.

I wonder if anyone has any higher quality pictures of the dual action version than Andrew. Would be nice to know how it looked like.

Andrew doesn’t own a dual-action…

I may not have phrased what I said properly. I meant a higher quality photo of the dual action compared to Andrew’s.

Have you thought of contacting UL? They have the Century series in their public database, but I can’t find the M69.

The only documentation I can find so far is this request for maintenance and inspection document on page 14.

I did find documentation on more discontinued products using The Wayback Machine, some of of the products’ documents aren’t available anymore.

Here’s the datasheet and wiring diagram for the M-69. Received this straight from Gamewell-FCI earlier this afternoon. This document confirms a lot of the speculation people had about it being a part of the Century Series and so forth. It also lists all of the design variations and options.

Massive kudos to the Gamewell-FCI tech team. Fantastic people, very friendly and helpful. From looking at the long email trail they had to do a lot of digging to find this!

If you want to view the full sized document I put a copy here: http://kcin556alarmwebsite.weebly.com/gamewell-m69-datasheet.html

Wow, nice work kcin556 and the Gamewell-FCI team. The fire phone jack plate is pretty cool. I wonder why that option isn’t available for any modern pull stations.

It’s not built in, it’s just a plate you can mount anything too.

I’m guessing they don’t exist because phone jacks are usually installed in buildings that don’t require pull stations (fully sprinklered high rises with voice evac systems), and even if the building has pull stations, the phone jacks are rarely in the same locations.

the jacks are usually in elevator lobbies, and inside of stairwells (the pulls are on the outside). there’s usually a jack in the fire pump room and sometimes in the elevator cabs too. no real practical use so no real demand.

many fire departments have their own 2 way comm systems now so jacks for built in 2 way communication systems aren’t even required in a lot of areas these days.

it’s a nice concept, might have been useful at some point in the past.

This is huge.

Somebody tell Andrew!

Nevermind, I PMed him.

So, Andrew actually has three generations of the Century.

Courtesy of @kcin556, I’m adding the PDFs here (even though it’s an old thread) since this topic came up over in the Discord server, and this link is also the first thing on Google when looking up the M69 data sheet. So here they are.

Gamewell_M69_Instructions.pdf (1.5 MB)
Gamewell_M69_Datasheet.PDF (146.8 KB)