Notifier Screw

does anyone know where I can find the screw that you push into the dress panel to hold it onto the cabinet?

Screenshot 2024-02-11 094507

1 Like

Its a standard locking type screw, I’m not sure on the sizing but you might be able to find some online.

ok, I’ll keep looking can’t seem to find one on eBay.