Obscure FACPs anyone?

A few years ago, Destin shared a bunch of <URL url="LOTS of Old Brochures]old ads[/url] showing panels that I had never heard of: the Notifier SAS-200 and CMS-100, Gamewell Flex 500, and Standard Electric Time SET-7080 (which looks suspiciously similar to a Simplex 2001). These panels must have been quite rare as there are no signs of their existence online beyond these brochures.

Here are a few other obscure panels I’ve seen online (none of these pictures are mine):

Edwards 1520A

AIP AI9820

Unelco 7200 (I’d LOVE to learn more about this panel)

Mirtone 9100 (shown here without its cabinet or modules). I believe the 9100 was Mirtone’s first addressable panel; it is likely the only addressable Mirtone panel that is not a rebranded GS product.

Mirtone 712

Simplex 4016 (I believe this is a rebranded Mircom Series 100, which is also an obscure product under its original branding)

[quote=cerbpyro post_id=87106 time=1590805716 user_id=3654]

Pyrotronics offered a conventional panel known as the 3024 in the 1980s. It’s cabinet matched the styling of the XL3 addressable panels. I assume it was the predecessor to the CP-400 series and offered as a lower-cost alternative to the System3 for small jobs. The only reason I know it exists is because of an old eBay listing. I’ll include the (deactivated) link here in case someone can manage to dig up the listing somehow.
[/quote]

I can’t retrieve that page, but I saved a photo from the listing when it was still up (I’m pretty sure it’s from the listing you mentioned):

2 Likes