Programming an XLS-3000 with Verifire Tools

Does anyone have experience with this? I am going to a job that has an XLS-3000 Honeywell rebrand of a NFS2(?)-3030. Paperwork says you can use Verifire Tools to program. I work for a company as a supervisor/programmer of Notifier panels, as well as helping JCI swap over their Notifier equipment to Notifier proper. I have never heard of one of these. I think we plan to do a complete swap out. so I am trying to get the program the computer way minus pulling the SLC and writing down the trouble count.

Is there a version of Verifire that works with these, or is a it a Honeywell branded Verifire, like JCI Verifire tools?

Id rather pull the program versus using hyper-terminal and attempting the printer port route.

Any help appreciated.

The 3030 and Honeywell XLS3000 both use Verifire tools for programming. Notifier dealers use the 3030 panel and Honeywell uses the XLS3000 panel. The Verifire dealer software is different from the Honeywell installer version so there is not a dealer/OEM conflict. I believe the detectors and modules differ and cannot be used on the other-branded panel.

Thanks. I was doing a bit nore research found confirmation of this via an XLS programmer on youtube. I guess its gonna be pull the SLC and see what goes missing.