Regarding Bosch Fire Alarm Panel

Hi I have few questions regarding Bosch FACP.

1. Bosch panel Battery Control Module (BCM) has two Battery ports i.e Bat1 and Bat 2. I have found in the installation manual that, in case of long term primary power interuption the 2ndary Battery connection (Bat 2) won’t be able charge itself. So, if the system demand in Ampere-Hour can’t be met with the Bat 1 only and is dependent on Bat2 for the 24 hours standby and 5 mins alarm back up and there is a multiple primary power interuption in a single day with a minimum time interval, then will the system be able run in alarm condition for full 5 minutes?
    My point is if Bat 2 is not capable of charging itself automatically, is it allowed to include bat 2 along with bat 1 of the BCM for the 5 mins back up support?

2. How many LSN can be connected to a single BCM? From the data sheet of BCM it says max 6 A per BCM and 300mA per LSN. In that case are 20 LSNs be connected to a single BCM?

3. BOSCH certification is made under EN standard. Can I use Cooper sounder which is certified and tested under UL standard in the BOSCH panel which is not UL listed?! Or can a UL listed panel use BOSCH or any other EN listed sounder and Detectors? And vice versa?